For Maintenance Emergencies
If you are having a maintenance emergency, please call:
Lafayette/West Lafayette 765.269.7283.
- No electricity throughout the apartment - Please call electrical provider first: Duke or Vectren
- No heat in temperatures below 55ºF in the unit, and it is Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday
- No water throughout the apartment
- Flooding or leaks in the apartment (if possible please shut off the valve)
- Smoke detectors not working properly (please replace batteries before calling)
- Situations where access to the apartment may be compromised (i.e. broken windows or broken locks)
- Air Conditioner is not working when it is 85 degrees or higher in the unit, and it is a Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday
- No hot water on weekends
- If a gas leak is suspected, please dial 911 to report it to emergency personnel. Please also notify TRU.
West Lafayette maintenance hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
For the quickest service, please submit your maintenance request through your Resident Portal.